Thursday, November 09, 2006

Divine Economy Theory Will Continue To Unfold In Third And Fourth Books.

With all of the daily responsibilities, plus trying to manage the promotion of my first two books, I sometimes do not have the time and energy to write a blog entry (or two - Divine Microeconomy Consulting). Now the time is approaching when I also will begin to write my third book. I plan to have it published in 2007.

The exciting news that I have to share pertains to the content of the third book and the fourth book in the divine economy theory series. If you have read either of my books you will be familiar with the Divine Economy Model ©. Or you can see the model by looking at the September 1st entry in this blog. My next book will explore in detail the divine economy theory as it relates to the 'vertical axis' which is the axis defined by the human spirit and transformation. The fourth book, due to be published in 2008, will explore in detail the divine economy theory as it relates to the 'horizontal axis' which is the axis defined by law and order.

I am continually amazed at how powerful and penetrating the Divine Economy Model © is and I am humbly honored to present it to the world, by whatever means!

Follow me on Twitter @DivineEconomy

For more information go to my newly renovated website.

If you know of anyone interested in ethics and economics,
or liberty and justice, please send them this link:
http://divineec.ipower.com/2/

No comments: