Friday, September 12, 2008

Earn A Masters Degree In Divine Economy Theory!

How does this new endeavor - offering a Masters Degree program - feel for me?

It feels like a quantum leap; it feels like I am going from words to deeds; it feels like I am finally actively involved in re-educating people around the world (which is what is needed).

As the saying goes 'A picture is worth a thousand words.' Well, I have over 150 diagrams developed so far in pursuit of understanding the divine economy theory. Each of these diagrams constitutes a lesson.

Practically, what this means is that after studying and comprehending these lessons you will be a Master of the Divine Economy Theory!

Begin by contacting me at divineeconomyconsulting@gmail.com and expressing your interest.

Follow me on Twitter @DivineEconomy

For more information go to my newly renovated website.

If you know of anyone interested in ethics and economics,
or liberty and justice, please send them this link:
http://divineec.ipower.com/2/

No comments: